Hi I’m Stacey, the founder of Board Presence. As an entrepreneur, educator and engineer, I’m passionate about empowering others with the capability, capacity and confidence to make healthy decisions for a healthy future.
Board Presence grew out of:
- A passion for better business, enriched communities and clean environments.
- The need for sustainable decision-making.
- An acknowledgement that Boards can create a better future.
- A desire to help Boards, Directors and prospective Directors.
My purpose is to:
- Equip Boards, Committees and their members with the right ingredients to be effective.
- Provide communities, businesses and organisations with solutions to generate financial, social and environmental benefits.
- Help individuals with the right pathways to the right Boards.
I love my work in the world, on and with, Boards and Committees. I draw on my experience and insights from time in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors across a range of industries and geographical areas.
The health of our environments, our societies and our finances are important to everyone, and Boards, Directors and decision-makers play an integral role in making this happen.
Who do you know who may need my help?